What does everyone here do for a living?

Posted by ozaki 
Re: What does everyone here do for a living?
September 09, 2011 05:05PM
Bugger
I can't get anything right.
May have to trade for a living soon.
Phil
October 25, 2011 10:05PM
I work in the intelligence gathering business, with a focus on Asia- Pacific International Relations. I have access to limited open source intelligence, meaning I don't get insider information but I might see something a day or two before it is published. This does not mean I know what I am doing by any stretch.
October 26, 2011 03:26PM
Welcome to this disease we call iPredict, you'll enjoy yourself here. It's one of the rules.

Always thought people in that line of business were of limited intelligence no matter the source. Is your last sentence a pointer? winking smiley

By the way, you're not my boss, snaky, hyper or otherwise. I think.
October 26, 2011 03:49PM
Intelligence is great isn't it.
The more you know the more you don't.
October 26, 2011 04:58PM
Hehehe well I would agree with you ORACLE and farrst, knowing things doesn't mean you understand. I certainly would not count myself as intelligent. I don't think I am your boss... I don't work for a database management company if that is what you mean.
November 06, 2011 09:37PM
Hi I roast coffee. Keeps me going through the night hunting out all the bargains. Im interested in the politics and economics but have no background. Just try to read lots and find out about things. Just joined up and loving it.
November 06, 2011 09:43PM
Welcome Spikeyboy. If you roast for a living may I ask which brand?
November 06, 2011 11:16PM
Thanks for the welcome ORACLE. Yes, you may ask but if I told you then that would identify me and I would feel a bit disadvantaged because I only know all of you by the names you use on this site.
November 07, 2011 06:42AM
I have nothing to hide. If you googled my login it would come up with various sites that have my details anyway.
(hint: its my last name with the first 2 initials of my first name on the end).

This is who I am in the real world:
[nz.linkedin.com]
November 07, 2011 09:55AM
Damn, it has been a while since I had a truly good coffee.sad smiley
November 07, 2011 04:21PM
Fair enough. Heres the link to our website

sublime coffee
November 07, 2011 06:24PM
Nice site Spikeyboy. I'll be in contact through the site soon. Thanks.
November 18, 2011 08:05AM
Dirty ole nightshift printer, interested in politics and the numbers game, martyn "bomber" bradbury for PM (hahahaha), what a great ipredict show, the left and right sitting down for a chat without all the B/S who would have knowen they can sit down and talk intelligently to eachother and often agree with eachother aswell, aint that how it should be when they're in the house, the country would be all the better for it, a good idea is a good idea no matter what side it comes from
January 29, 2012 12:15AM
Adviser at MAF
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login