Important iPredict Withdrawal Issue

Posted by ayan2289 
Important iPredict Withdrawal Issue
January 15, 2014 04:11PM
I am based in the U.S. and a requested a withdrawal over one month ago, but the money has yet to be transferred. Robert Quigley-McBride and the admins at iPredict have kept in touch with me, assuring that the money would be deposited soon, but after 4 weeks of back and forth exchanges, I've now received word that they're launching an 'investigation' with their bank to see where the money is. Their messages to me have become increasingly cryptic, in my opinion. I suggest all of you check the status of your accounts to make sure you aren't experiencing similar issues. None of us wants another Intrade situation on our hands.
Re: Important iPredict Withdrawal Issue
January 16, 2014 09:31AM
We have done everything within our power to get Ayan his money. We have made two attempts to transfer it to his account, but neither has worked despite the bank saying that there was no problem with the transfer. Hence we have now launched an investigation with the bank to find out why it is not working.

Our withdrawal service to NZ bank accounts is very robust and has never had a problem, however the system does not provide for withdrawals to international bank accounts. We are therefore forced to do them manually, and have never had problems with them before. This is not an attempt to keep Ayan's money from him, but is simply some sort of error in the withdrawals process that we are trying to fix.
January 17, 2014 06:07AM
It has taken days for iPredict to respond to my emails. They have yet to respond to my latest email, where I simply asked them to tell me the name of the bank they are investigating, and to explain what their investigation entails. I'm happy iPredict is looking into the situation, but I am extremely disappointed that they think it is okay to ignore my messages and not explain what steps they have taken and are taking to fix the situation. As far as I know, they have done nothing. I don't actually think that is the case, but until they respond to me, I think it's my right to expect the worst. And I still encourage all members to check the status of their accounts.
August 28, 2014 08:53PM
So what was the outcome?
August 29, 2014 02:23AM
ipredict, you have to be open and honest here. I have never attempted to withdraw money from this site but i need to know that if i do, there will be no issues.
August 29, 2014 10:51AM
One assumes that the issue was resolved as we have heard nothing further on the matter.

I have made one withdrawal and it was action promptly.
August 29, 2014 10:54AM
We processed the transaction according to the clients instructions. The client then experienced issues at their end and we worked with our bank to confirm the transaction was processed correctly. Our bank advised that cardholder’s bank didn’t continue to dispute the transaction and confirmed the matter closed. There have been no other reports of problems with the withdrawal process.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/29/2014 10:56AM by admin.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login