EPSOM electorate : BIG 136% move today. Wassup?

Posted by PGC 
PGC
EPSOM electorate : BIG 136% move today. Wassup?
May 15, 2013 05:56PM
By-election to be held in the Epsom electorate before next General Election. Went up by 136% today. What caused this? Is Banks resigning, dying or being put in jail?
Re: EPSOM electorate : BIG 136% move today. Wassup?
May 15, 2013 08:18PM
If someone knew for sure, they wouldn't tell you tongue sticking out smiley

It actually increased more than that (it peaked at near 50 cents), but pulled back a bit after Banks' declaration that he'll be standing for Epsom again (which I think is meant to be a statement of confidence to the public about the likelihood he won't be charged with anything).
PGC
May 15, 2013 08:55PM
Shazzadude Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If someone knew for sure, they wouldn't tell you
> tongue sticking out smiley> It actually increased more than that (it peaked at
> near 50 cents), but pulled back a bit after Banks'
> declaration that he'll be standing for Epsom again
> (which I think is meant to be a statement of
> confidence to the public about the likelihood he
> won't be charged with anything).

Ok, thank you. I see that it went up upto 0.66 today and had an unusual volume compared to average. May be the background invisible bosses want him to go away. I wonder if there is something happenning in the back ground and if anyone, even in Epsom, will vote ACT and particularly John Banks again! He has been a bit of a disgrace actually, hasn'r he! There is also positive movement for Colin Craig and Paul Goldsmith contracts for this 'magical ' Epsom byelection. Also, I have notiuced that Brash is openning his mouth a little more in the media suddenly. Interestting!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/15/2013 09:06PM by PGC.
May 16, 2013 03:51PM
I was considering buying around these stocks but didn't in the end.

IMO Banks is going to be found guilty in his court case which will force a by-election. Don't want to put my money where my mouth is though smiling smiley
May 16, 2013 04:03PM
May 16, 2013 04:50PM
Another likely result is that though everything about it stinks and he probably did something illegal, there is not enough evidence to convict. He will of course claim a resounding victory upon such a result.

There's nothing in particular in the news to justify the sudden rise in B.E.EPSOM. Maybe someone connected to the case has an account here?
May 16, 2013 07:28PM
It's not like the buyer was confident enough to push it beyond 50 cents though, so it was probably nothing more than speculation.
May 21, 2013 02:24PM
That could just be an effort to maximise profit vs outlay, letting it cool down before ramping it back up.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login