Whats new, Admin?

Posted by Sheemu 
Whats new, Admin?
November 11, 2012 08:55PM
hi admin, just thought I'd ask how things are going. A while ago you announced that the running of the site had changed hands and that changes in the way it runs were in the making. Hows that coming along? any idea of a timeline as to when we might begin to see these changes?

Also a quick look on the net for ipredict news states that the company Exceltium is owned by someone called Micheal Hooton, and that the deal between the site and Mr Hooton is a "handshake deal" between the university and Hooton that "has never been formalised due to persistent problems with the websites operation"(http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/industries/7831956/iPredict-hit-by-run-of-problems). However the announcement of the handover describes Exceltium as having the skill set required to fix these problems, why would this then be a barrier to formalisng a deal?

To be clear, I am not complaining. I enjoy the site and, other than the flaws that we are all well aware of, think it runs pretty well. Its just that your initial announcement sparked my curiosity and I haven't heard anything since.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login