Selling 52 RWC.Odlins plaza @ 0.9750

Posted by Lanthanide 
Selling 52 RWC.Odlins plaza @ 0.9750
October 06, 2011 05:27PM
Thread title says it all.

I'm the bastard that snapped this stock up. 2.5C margin for anyone willing to buy and hold until the contract closes, probably within 1-2 weeks I guess.

[www.ipredict.co.nz]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/06/2011 05:28PM by Lanthanide.
gr
Re: Selling 52 RWC.Odlins plaza @ 0.9750
October 06, 2011 06:40PM
Good enough for me - sold.

Incidentally (or not so incidentally, actually), I think this should immediately close at $1:

This contract will immediately close at $1 if it is a) definitively announced by a person holding suitable authority that Odlins Plaza will be used as a fan zone for any period that includes the Rugby World Cup Final, and b) iPredict is not aware of any reason this position will change (for example, an RMA consent has not been issued). iPredict reserves the right to delay closing this contract pending clarification.

The Mayor has stated categorically it will stay open (see Kiwiblog and TVNZ) and it is listed as an Official FanZone on the Wellington RWC 2011 page.

Unless iPredict is aware of any reason why this should change, this should immediately close at $1.

[Edit: I realise the contract refers to RMA consent, but only as a reason why iPredict is aware the Mayor's position will change. I'd argue given the statements by the Mayor, iPredict isn't currently aware of a reason that it will change.]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/06/2011 06:43PM by gr.
Re: Selling 52 RWC.Odlins plaza @ 0.9750
October 06, 2011 09:00PM
Thanks.

Here's the original Active Stock thread for this: [www.ipredict.co.nz]

Admin said:
The contract con't close before the resource consent is obtained or the matter is resolved.

I guess take it up with him over there. I no longer have any skin in this game! I decided to get out of it early just in case the All Blacks lose early, now that Dan Carter is out, therefore not making it to the Final and the fan zone being called off.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/06/2011 09:01PM by Lanthanide.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login