iPredict - pick the new logo

Posted by admin 
bkd
Re: iPredict - pick the new logo
June 08, 2009 09:31PM
I, for one, like Taurusport's idea of a logo compiled from clipart featuring a safe, lots of dollar signs, and a wise old man. It's an idea too good to waste.
June 08, 2009 11:49PM
I, for one, like Taurusport's idea of a logo compiled from clipart featuring a safe, lots of dollar signs, and a wise old man. It's an idea too good to waste.

Oh no.

What have we done???
June 09, 2009 08:43AM
Brilliant! Just let me know how I deposit money with you. The old man looks very wise, and rich!
June 09, 2009 08:53AM
lol
June 09, 2009 09:28AM
How about a Kiwi with its winglets (arms) crossed and 'finger' on it 'chin' in a thinking pose (eyes pointed upwards)?
June 09, 2009 10:51AM
Brilliant. Made my day., its going on the wall here in the office. In colour. smiling smiley
June 09, 2009 10:52AM
I like the idea of something with a kiwi...
June 09, 2009 12:04PM
Stock suspended while we make our decision, there won't be any more trading. I'll send an email out to everyone holding a position on the stock to let them know this. Should be able to close and pay out today.

Thanks for the trading and the forum posting - a lot of really valuable feedback.
June 09, 2009 04:37PM
Wohoo, horay for logo3. Looking forward to the rebrand.
June 09, 2009 04:37PM
Good decision. thumbs up
June 09, 2009 04:39PM
Thanks for the interesting stock, Matt.

Some notice of trading halt would be appreciated in future, if possible, especially for the more risk-adverse of us!
June 09, 2009 04:41PM
A close decision - but we decided to develop Logo 3 rather than start again.

Like almost everyone, we preferred Logo 3 right from the start - but the consistent feedback has been that it doesn't reflect the four values we want it to. It was a near thing but we went with Logo 3 over None. Development now is aimed at getting some of those values into the design.

Thanks all for your feedback. The fact the market didn't tip completely in favour of one stock and that it did pick the stock we here in the office felt was the better one gives us confidence that this sort of thing could be quite useful.
June 09, 2009 04:42PM
Hey Tauru - the stock did say midday Tuesday for closing! smiling smiley
June 09, 2009 04:43PM
Worst decision ever. Isn't the development likely to lead into a new logo? Maybe i didnt read the contract definition properly.
June 09, 2009 04:49PM
The contract stipulated they'd further develop the winning logo idea smiling smiley

By the way, good choice on the logo.
June 09, 2009 04:57PM
Damnit. That pretty much leaves the door wide open. Should have paid more attention to the contract.
June 09, 2009 05:04PM
Heh, well, after sitting on NONE, it is unlikely that I will now associate the new logo with Trust, Community, or Wealth!

hot smiley
June 09, 2009 05:43PM
Haha, fair call, I suppose. Should've been more attentive!

Good luck with the rebranding smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login