Account History

Posted by mc2001 
Account History
April 04, 2009 12:07PM
Is there anything that can be done with the Account History

At the moment it seems to load all the information about all transactions in one go effectively this means that my account history takes a great deal of time to load up. I usually don’t want to see transactions from 6 months ago.

Implementing proper paging on this would be an improvement. or some other suggestions would include either an initial display of the past 24 hours with the ability to change the start and end date ranges plus a feature to download the information as a csv or more complex, start by listing the top 5 transactions on each open stock with the ability to tab different stocks getting transactions of that particular stock item.
Re: Account History
April 05, 2009 07:45PM
yes please!! I second and third this.
April 06, 2009 05:19PM
I find 20 items per page to be a bit small and would prefer 40-50. However, I cannot see why the entire record has to load before changing to these pages of 20. Surely anything over perhaps, 50 or 100 entries can be in archived pages that we can use if we wish.
April 07, 2009 12:35PM
Duly noted, its something that's been on our list for a while, especially now that some heavy traders have many many line items to show.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login