A few upgrade queries

Posted by andrew93 
A few upgrade queries
March 02, 2010 12:04PM
Hi

Before I start I just want to say congratulations on the upgrade. The pages are loading significantly faster - especially the 'browse all' page loads much much faster now. Awesome!

There are a couple of things you may or may not be aware of but I thought I would get a thread started and see where it heads.

When I view a stock, the small chart that appears on the right hand side is not working. I get an error that says "error retrieving XML data". It's not a biggie but it was handy. I'm using IE7 version 7.0.5730.13.

On the page 'My Portfolio' I can't work out the sorting order for the contracts I hold. I'm sure it isn't, but it almost seems random. can you please explain the new sort order, or put it back to alphbetical or allow us the option to change the sort order?

When browsing predictions there is a small area on the left hand side that you can pin open with a high level summary of my portfolio. This used to list the 10 largest contracts sorted in descending order of (absolute) open contract position. I can't ascertain the new sort order - it looks like the same sort order that is used on the my portfolio page.

I also noticed the closed stocks page no longer lists those stock that are closed, that I held a position in at some point in time, but I did not at the time the contract was closed. Is this intentional? That was useful information (for me anyway!).

Cheers and keep up the good work!
Andrew
Re: A few upgrade queries
March 02, 2010 05:44PM
Hi,

Thanks for all the feedback, it's really useful to hear how things are out there in "internet land".

If fact we are aware of those issues. The portfolio sorting thing will be fixed in the next release (coming very soon) and the problem with the chart (specific to IE) is being worked on now.

thanks for the feedback
Re: A few upgrade queries
March 02, 2010 07:12PM
Thanks!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login