Today's Change on Profile

Posted by mc2001 
Today's Change on Profile
September 18, 2010 12:34AM
Hi Ipredict Guys

Please Please Please can we put the Todays change against the stock I own / have shorted it would make it so much easier for seen how the stock is moving.

Often if I don't have many orders and my net worth has changed I have to go through all the stock I own to see which items have any movement If we had the todays Change against Displayed against the stock owned it would mean I could see this at a glance.

The ideal place would be between Difference and Value smileys with beer
Re: Today's Change on Profile
September 19, 2010 07:05AM
I would like this also
thumbs up
September 19, 2010 09:04AM
Me too.
September 19, 2010 12:01PM
Agree.
September 19, 2010 08:31PM
Absolutely
September 26, 2010 08:27AM
i came to this forum to beg for this feature as well!
November 15, 2010 10:11PM
Hi

Just thought I would ask if anything is being done or likely to be done with this feature.

It would be really useful and save a lot of time seeing which stocks were on the move without going into each of the stocks individually.

Cheers
NH
November 16, 2010 01:19AM
I'd really like this feature too...
November 16, 2010 05:44AM
So would I
gr
November 30, 2010 07:16PM
Same here! Please please please!
NH
April 27, 2011 09:52PM
Any progress on this idea since it was first suggested in September 2010?

I think this an essential idea and opinion on this thread is unanimous.
April 28, 2011 12:46AM
NH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Any progress on this idea since it was first
> suggested in September 2010?
>
> I think this an essential idea and opinion on this
> thread is unanimous.

These types of things seem to take a backseat to more pressing matters like 3 yr contracts on whether Akd puts its bottles into a different bin.
Disappointing that this and a number of other widely requested similarly useful features don't seem to even merit a response from officialdom as to whether they may be considered.
May 02, 2011 11:46PM
?
May 03, 2011 04:46AM
??
gr
May 03, 2011 11:27PM
It would be good if admin could at least explain where the hold up is in responding to users' requests and new stock ideas. Six and a half months out from an election, the site needs to be running smoothly to attract new users and make it easy/palatable for existing traders to turn over a high volume. A "Today's Change" field is exactly the sort of feature that would prove immensely valuable to all.
May 06, 2011 02:17AM
Folks, my apologies for not replying sooner. It sounds like this has basically unanimous agreement? Do you see this replacing the current contract profitability metric? Or in addition to that?

Also: I presume the definition of change in value requires that the sum of the change in value of all shares held = change in value of the portfolio.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2011 02:18AM by admin.
NH
May 07, 2011 04:22AM
Many thanks for responding admin...

My preference would be for it to be in addition to the currently available data, and yes I agree that "the sum of the change in value of all shares held = change in value of the portfolio." - with the exception of any cash deposits/withdrawals.

I really think that this is a desperately needed feature for the site.
May 24, 2011 11:06PM
Ok. We have some limited dev capability over the next 3 months (first time in nearly sa year, as many of you will have noticed) so as suggested in another thread will make a list for comments on prioritisation. Sounds like this will be at or near the top of it, but we'll see.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login