Easy linking to associated stocks

Posted by gr 
gr
Easy linking to associated stocks
August 02, 2011 01:26PM
It would be great if we could easily find associated/bundled stocks when viewing one in a bundle.

E.g. I'm checking the price for US.REP12.ROMNEY but have no idea how he's priced compared to the others. It would be great to see how other associated stocks - Perry, Bachmann, etc - are doing without having to click on the "International Politics" link.

Perhaps down the side of the page of every US.REP12 stock, the prices for every other US.REP12 stock could be listed, along with a link to those stocks?

The same obviously applies for other stocks in a bundle or like-bundle stocks - this would be a great help for all of the electorate races and other stocks where the "Browse Predictions" page becomes unworkable.

Apologies if this has been raised before or if there is an easy solution I'm missing.
Re: Easy linking to associated stocks
August 03, 2011 11:39PM
Hi gr, have you had a peek at the Easy API Bundles page? Might have some useful features for you (adding up bundle prices, etc).
gr
August 04, 2011 08:28AM
Which is excellent, but I'd still prefer to have associated stocks listed on the same page as a stock I'm viewing, rather than use an external website.
August 12, 2011 05:08PM
Have you looked at adding the bundle to the multi-trade screen?

That seems to do what you want?

Alan.
gr
August 13, 2011 09:00AM
Ah, I hadn't seen that.

Although that would work for most trades, the US.REP12 stocks aren't bundled (in part due to my objection that it's too early to do so).
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login