Customer Service to withdraw money?

Posted by NickDandyloss 
Customer Service to withdraw money?
December 10, 2014 06:30PM
How long should I wait to have this request heard? I wonder since it's been five days but there's no confirmation that my message was even read. I don't mind waiting even two weeks, but I'd like some feedback that somebody is looking into this matter.

ND

Hi Sir/Madam: I wish to withdraw my entire cash balance of NZ $ XXXX.65. Unfortunately your website does not allow me to do so.

Can you please send it to the same bank that I initially funded this account, and that would be: Pireaus Bank of Greece, in the name of XX, and the IBAN wire number is: "GR7XXXX3" (which contains my bank account number savings acct # 5XX3). The Wire Transfer name of this bank (BIC) is: BIC: PIRBGRAA Thank you very much! XXX aka NickDandyloss username
Re: Customer Service to withdraw money?
December 13, 2014 05:45AM
I may be wrong, but I thought that they only deposit money bank into New Zealand bank accounts.

How did you deposit money into your account in the first place?
Did you actually put money in directly from your Greek bank account or did you use a credit/ debit card or something?
Re: Customer Service to withdraw money?
December 17, 2014 02:55AM
12.31pm Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I may be wrong, but I thought that they only
> deposit money bank into New Zealand bank
> accounts.
>
> How did you deposit money into your account in the
> first place?
> Did you actually put money in directly from your
> Greek bank account or did you use a credit/ debit
> card or something?

As I stated in my original post, I used a Greek bank account, and just instructed iPredict to get the money, using the information on the ATM/Debit card of my Greek bank.

For anybody reading this in the future, I am working with iPredict via email to withdraw the money back to the Greek bank and I am pretty confident it will be done. There's always a bit of magic associated with wiring money I've found, but after some back and forth it usually gets resolved.

Nick
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login