late payments

Posted by Kenz 
late payments
June 21, 2012 08:11AM
Admin, what gives on your late payments? I asked for a withdrawal on Friday 15th but the money hasn't been paid yet. Your terms of business state three days. Can you explain the delay and when the payment will be made please?

Kenz
Re: late payments
June 22, 2012 09:27PM
OK, no reply to a legitimate request. Day 5 and no payment, why hasn't it been made?
Client money being kept for no good reason.
Anyone else hafing thiis problem?
June 23, 2012 10:17AM
Kenz, did you receive a confirmation email?

Perhaps, although unlikely, admin doesn't often read the "Ask A Question" section of the forum. Have you tried emailing them? If you did receive a confirmation email, you should reply to that.
June 24, 2012 02:07PM
Yeah, done all that, and have emailed admin twice now. No reply and still no payment after asking Friday before last for it. It seems that admin answers the emails it has answers for and ignores everything else. I guess last resort is a letter or complain to FMA if nothing happens.
June 25, 2012 11:51AM
Kenz, if you would be so kind as to keep us updated on your situation that would be great. I currently don't have much money in my account after losing my last $15 on the greek elections. I want to deposit more but would prefer to wait until your situation is resolved. Thanks.
June 25, 2012 01:08PM
will do.
Sent another email today. Its not just the late payment, it's the lack of a response at all that worries me.
June 25, 2012 09:50PM
Admin, I think that it would be appreciated by all if this could be resolved asap. I'm not looking at withdrawing anytime soon, but based on Kenz's explanation above it's not a good look.
June 29, 2012 01:27PM
Kenz - have you had any progress on this? Obviously I'm not directly involved, but I agree that the lack of response is worrying,
June 29, 2012 01:35PM
Has anyone else successfully withdrawn money since Friday 15th June?
June 29, 2012 04:42PM
I'm all sorted now, the reply was that the server had caused problems. But I have to repeat, admin is extremely slow to answer legitimate questions
June 30, 2012 09:51AM
Glad to hear it.
July 02, 2012 08:05PM
Traders, apologies. Admin had not seen this forum earlier, and has been focused on the server issues. Hopefully everything is resolve now, and apologies for the shortfall in communication. Please email directly if any further problems have arisen.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/03/2012 09:54AM by admin.
July 27, 2012 11:41AM
Admin, this week, another late payment.
Requested Monday, this time not even an acknowledgement of the payment request let alone payment.
So I am emailing you as you have suggested and I hope this time you will reply - as you failed to respod to any emails on the previous issue I'm not holding my breath.
The_charm2
July 27, 2012 12:33PM
Hi Kenz, at least you can still log in! I've been unable to log in all week, and have written everywhere I can think of, but am getting no response anywhere.

I don't have admin's email address though, so have been relying on the contact us form, and the report a problem form.
July 27, 2012 08:04PM
Looks like emails must've been down all week. I just got 6 password resets come through in a row, which must've been the number of times I tried that for over the week. At least I can log in now, just missed a week's action :-(
August 01, 2012 01:40PM
Hi.

The problem that took out the password email also took out the contact us form on the website so admin hasn't been receiving email that way. Please contact me on [email protected] directly for future queries. The problem should be resolved now.
October 25, 2012 03:06PM
I to have not recieved my withdrawal from Ipredict, nor have they replied to my email.

Is Ipredict having serious problems again?

Cheers,

Hamish
October 31, 2012 12:59PM
I still haven't had any response from Ipredict, via any of their emails, including the admin email, and its been two weeks now since I withdrew funds from my Ipredict account, and I still don't have the money. Its only $9, but its the principle that matters.

Really not happy. Ipredict, you guys really suck for customer service.

While the idea of political prediction markets is a good one, you obviously aren't for what ever reasons set up to deal with managing this in a reasonable manner.
May I suggest its time to shut down Ipredict untill such time as you have the resources to run Ipredict in a competent business like manner.
October 31, 2012 08:04PM
This is really worrying. I don't have a huge amount here, but enough that I'd be miffed if I couldn't get it out. And some people have serious money here.

Seriously guys, WTF?

Hamishnz - suggest you contact the Financial Markets Authority at let them know.
November 01, 2012 12:44PM
I made a successful withdrawal 2 weeks ago which was promptly actioned
November 07, 2012 10:37AM
Still no replies from Ipredict, this is getting rediculous.

Will get in touch with the FMA, and see what I can do from here, but at the very least I hope that the FMA take it seriously, and look at removing Ipredicts exemption that allows them to opperate.

No contact is not good enough Ipredict admins.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login