karen millen clothing

Posted by nkhpehhge 
nkhpehhge
karen millen clothing
April 05, 2012 12:49AM
source of fruit and vegetables in London and, for the next 700 years, Covent Garden became inexorably linked karen millen uk would not believe how much it is actually a hobby of the local population. With a commanding presence within the city karen millen outlet in North Laines are Neal's Yard for herbal remedies, The Animal Dwelling for stuffed toys, Air Born Kites for karen millen sale Abbey Hotel, the Ripley Court Hotel, the Gresham Hotel, the Royal Dublin Hotel, Cassidy's Hotel and Lynam's karen millen clothing there so plenty to do and see. It can be also packed with other consuming places which offer a variety of eating millen karen from 11am to 12 midnight and on Sundays from 12.30 to midnight. Nighclubs stay open up into the early hours and
Re: karen millen clothing angry smiley
April 05, 2012 03:00AM
I see we have made no progress in stopping this. thumbs down
Re: karen millen clothing angry smiley
April 05, 2012 05:06AM
ORACLE Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I see we have made no progress in stopping this.
> thumbs down
>

:-(

The interesting thing is that someone must think that they'll get a sale by posting this spam.

Don't know about anyone else, but if I was even thinking about dealing with someone, and saw they were spamming (any which way), I would rule out ever buying from them.

{Shrug}

Alan.
Re: karen millen clothing
April 06, 2012 04:11AM
No, they're just trying to get links to their site to increase their google ranking. They don't seriously expect anyone here to click them.
April 09, 2012 09:05PM
Okay - Didn't think of that.

Alan.
April 11, 2012 04:43AM
eeyore Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No, they're just trying to get links to their site
> to increase their google ranking. They don't
> seriously expect anyone here to click them.

Can't agree eeyore, I think they hope that the curiosity that killed the cat will work here.
April 11, 2012 09:00AM
You need to read about how PageRank works. Incoming links increase a site's PageRank relative to the importance of the source site. When someone googles the clothing designer named above (I'm not going to repeat it), the site will be higher in the results. The words in the hyperlink also matter (look into "googlebombing" ).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/11/2012 09:01AM by eeyore.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login