Draft Contract Definitions Wiki / Voting System

Posted by TraderV 
Draft Contract Definitions Wiki / Voting System
April 21, 2011 07:23AM
I was wondering if would be possible for the 'Draft Contracts' Forum section to be converted to a wiki-edited style format? Could even use media-wiki.

This would allow users to edit draft contracts as one document, and then perhaps have some sort of voting system, whereby once a contract has been determined as 'ready to go' it can then be voted on, once a certain number of votes has been received it is forwarded to admin for approval.

This in-part relates to discussions about the need for fees, which itself relates to the need to get more contracts up to attract users. OF course admin would have final say on contracts that go live, but I figure a simplified colloborative means of drawing up draft contracts would cutdown on some administrative burdens perhaps?
gr
Re: Draft Contract Definitions Wiki / Voting System
May 03, 2011 09:54PM
Perhaps even let users come up with draft definitions themselves? I imagine that is a time-consuming job for admin. One problem is that users might try to surreptitiously add in loopholes/hooks which they can exploit with prior inside knowledge once the contract is up and running.
Re: Draft Contract Definitions Wiki / Voting System
May 06, 2011 02:12AM
I like this idea. Yes, contract drafting is time consuming, although it is something that gets easier with experience. Forum has been a super helpful way to discover and incorporate information we didn't know. Wiki is a great idea.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login