Judith Tizard to be returned to Parliament this termMP.TIZARD
- Symbol: MP.TIZARD
- Last Trade Price: $0.0000
- Last Trade Time:
6 Apr 11 12:00am
- Today’s Volume: 25
- Average Daily Volume: 0.0
- Today’s Change:
- Start Date: 22 May 09
- Close Date: 1 Jan 12
- Status: Closed
This contract pays $1 if Judith Tizard becomes a Member of Parliament in this Parliamentary term.
The Labour Party list is available here.
This contract refers to the former Member of Parliament for Auckland Central.
Ms Tizard must enter Parliament as a member of the Labour Party. This contract is unaffected by the means by which she becomes Member of Parliament.
This contract will close:
1. On the day Ms Tizard returns as a Member of Parliament, or
2. Declines the first opportunity to return as a Member of Parliament and her place is offered to and accepted by another member of the Labour Party, or
3. At the end of this Parliamentary term
whichever comes first.
The contract is unaffected by whether Ms Tizard physically enters Parliament on the first day she is a Member of Parliament for any reason including, for example, ill-health or overseas travel.
This contract will immediately close at $0 if Ms Tizard accepts an overseas-based job that is either permanent or on a contract lasting at least one year.
This contract will be closed no later than 3 working days after the Close Date. The Close Date may be extended if the event outcome cannot be determined by that date.